Permanent makeup can make you look years younger
Permanent makeup is a form of tattoo but neither the machine or the pigments are as harsh as tattoo anaesthetics are usually applied to the skin before the procedure is done so is relatively pain free unlike a convention tattoos.
B Beautiful 4 U Ltd are now able to offer Permanent makeup that can last up to 10 years, makes you look and feel younger whether that is with perfectly shaped eye brows, expertly drawn eye liner or luscious full lips.
We at B Beautiful 4 U Ltd ‘s main objective is to do Quality Permanent Make up Procedures. We only use the best products semi permanent make up is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble make up, such as eye liner ,eye brows, and lip liner and lips.
Please follow the pre care before having your Semi permanent make up semi permanent make up tips.
- Do not take Vitamin B12 as this interferes with anaesthetic and you will not numb.(please be wary of multi vitamin as quite often they contain B12
- Any slimming mixtures as theses interfere with the anaesthetic and you will not numb.
- Any diet pills as theses interfere with the anaesthetic and you will not numb.
- Any caffeine drinks (this really only matters on the day of the treatments) as theses interfere with the anaesthetic and you will not numb.
- Omegas 3.6,9 (this also includes fish ) as this thins the blood and the pigment will bleed out, it also cause swelling and bruising.
- Aspirin and ibuprofen as this thins the blood and the pigment will bleed out, it also cause swelling and bruising. you Can take codeine or paracetamol AN HOUR BEFORE your treatment.
- If you are having eye liner and have sensitive eyes you CAN take an antihistamine.
- Do not wear your contact lenses if you are having eye liner .
- Do not take any natural anti depressants as this thins the blood and the pigment will bleed out, it can also cause swelling and bruising.
- If you suffer from cold sores can can take an amino acid called lysine that will help prevent you getting after having semi permanent make up on the lips.
- Do not Smoke on the morning of your treatment as this may cause the pigment to bleed out, it also cause swelling and bruising.
- If you are having eye liner do not smoke in an enclosed space as the toxins from cigarettes can cause any eye infection, avoid being in an enclosed space with other smokers as the toxins from cigarettes can cause any eye infection
- Do NOT stop taking a prescribed medication with our consulting your g.p always disclose what medication you are on with your therapist at the consultation before you semi permanent make up treatment.
We hope you have found these Permanent makeup tips helpful.